Financial Checkup Questions
A financial plan is a long term road map that has a defined starting and end point, but needs to remain flexible enough to accommodate the changing circumstances of life…
- Have you changed jobs recently?
- Are you properly diversified in your investments?
- Do you care for an elderly parent?
- Do you have small children and don't know where to start with college planning?
- Do you understand your Social Security options?
- Have you reviewed your beneficiaries on your accounts?